Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of building products serving commercial and industrial construction. This is a highly stable organization with more than a century of industry presence operated by multiple generations of family and employee ownership. Our client touts a culture of forward-thinking, strategic growth, and progressive initiatives to keep employees inspired and engaged!
· Driving revenue growth in a large southern region
· Achieving aggressive growth within one of the newest and fastest growing divisions of the organization
· Achievement of product sales goals, margin, and market share targets.
· Time will be spent calling on contractors, manufacturer’s representatives, and engineering firms.
· Drive project launches and reviews to capture continued opportunities for sales growth.
· Will require up to 50-75% travel.
· 5+ Years Demonstrated Success Selling Value-Added Products
· High Technical Aptitude
· Versed in Reading Blueprints and Specs
· Experience Selling into Commercial Construction (PVF Background Preferred)
· Experience Managing a Multi-State Territory
· Self-Starter and Focused Professional
· Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Based in Southern region
If interested in this opportunity, submit resume to email@example.com include Sales Manager in Subject Line