The successful candidate for this role will maintain and grow the industrial footprint within the designated territory, building market position by prospecting and closing new accounts and building long-lasting relationships at multiple levels within an organization.
Overnight travel will be no more than 1-2 nights/week and local day travel will comprise 80% of the week. This role is perfect for a top performer who values independence and a rewarding career challenge in one of the most target rich environments in the entire company.
This opportunity offers a competitive base salary, profit sharing, bonus, company car and comprehensive benefits.
– Sales Experience in Lumber or Similar Industry
– Success in an Industrial or Commoditized Sale
– Bilingual in Spanish is a Plus
– Engineering Background is Preferred
– Driven, Relationship-Oriented and Entrepreneurial
Interested? Contact us today!