Our client is a privately-held global leader in providing custom engineered solutions to diverse end user markets including manufacturing, education, healthcare, and government. With a stable history of more than 80 years, their reputation is built on delivering the highest quality products and reliable service. There is no better time than the present to join this industry leader as they strategically expand their innovative product portfolio as well as their end-user markets!
· Drive growth in an upper midwestern multi-state territory
· Hunting new business opportunities while expanding the existing customer base.
· Ability to navigate multiple decision makers from the manufacturing floor through the C-Suite
· Evaluate current business processes, present custom engineered solutions, and ultimately demonstrate strong closing skills to win new business.
· May require up to 60-70% travel.
· Demonstrated Record of Success as a Sales Hunter
· Solution Sales Success
· Experience Calling at the C-Level
· Industry Experience in Manufacturing or Industrial Automation a Plus
· Effective Time and Territory Management Skills
· Values Honesty, Integrity, and Team Work; Self-Motivated
· Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
Location: Upper Mid-West
If interested in this opportunity, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org include Territory Manager in Subject Line