Our client is a privately-held global leader in providing custom engineered solutions to diverse end user markets including manufacturing, education, healthcare, and government. With a stable history of more than 80 years, their reputation is built on delivering the highest quality products and reliable service. There is no better time than the present to join this industry leader as they strategically expand their innovative product portfolio as well as their end-user markets!
· Charged with recruiting, qualifying, and managing all distributor partnerships across the U.S. and Canada.
· Plan, develop, design, and implement strategic and tactical plans to achieve business growth aligned with commercial targets within multiple vertical markets.
· Collaborate cross-functionally with the territory sales organization to support and drive distributor development regionally.
· Experienced at growing distributor relationships and serving as a true business consultant!
· May require up to 90% travel.
· Demonstrated Record of Success in Developing Distributor Relationships
· Solution Sales Success
· Experience Calling at the C-Level
· Industry Experience in Manufacturing or Industrial Automation a Plus
· Effective Time and Territory Management Skills
· Values Honesty, Integrity, and Team Work; Self-Motivated
· Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
Location: Based near any major U.S. airport.
If interested in this opportunity, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org include Distribution Manager in Subject Line