Our client is a privately held global leader in providing custom engineered solutions to automotive, healthcare, and industrial manufacturing segments. With a stable history of more than 80 years, their reputation is built on delivering the highest quality products and reliable service that are key for the mission critical applications of their solutions. There is no better time than the present to join this industry leader as they strategically expand their innovative product portfolio as well as their end-user markets!
· Drive growth through cultivating relationships with manufacturers’ rep. agencies, distributors, value-added resellers, OEMs, and system integrators.
· Hunting these new business alliances in service of all end-user markets, coaching and mentoring representatives, and ensuring the health of strategic partnerships long term.
· Develop and execute on strategic and tactical sales plans and will be measured in revenue growth.
· Based in Atlanta and is national scope.
· Will require regular, weekly travel.
· Demonstrated Record of Success as a Sales Hunter in B2B Industrial Sales
· Solution Sales Success
· Experience Developing Strategic Partnerships
· Industry Experience in Manufacturing or Industrial Automation a Plus
· Values Honesty, Integrity, and Team Work; Self-Motivated
· Bachelor’s Degree
If interested in this opportunity, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org include Strategic Partnership Manager in Subject Line