Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of building materials serving commercial, industrial, and institutional construction. This is a highly stable organization with more than a century of industry presence operated by multiple generations of family and employee ownership. They tout a culture of forward thinking, strategic growth, and progressive initiatives to keep employees inspired and engaged!
· Leading and guiding the execution of sales strategies and tactics for 2 regional teams within the company’s wholesale business.
· Managing key customer alliances
· Executive selling and relationships
· Establishing long term strategic alliances
· Executive promotion opportunities are within reach at this level
· This position is based on the west coast, will work from a home office
· Will require up to 60% travel throughout the western region
· Demonstrated Success in Managing a Sales Team
· Minimum of 5 Years Proven Sales Success
· Building/Construction Background Preferred
· Self-Motivated and Disciplined Professional
· Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Western Region
If interested in this opportunity, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org include Director of Sales in Subject Line