Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of building products serving commercial, industrial, and institutional construction. This is a highly stable organization with more than a century of industry presence operated by multiple generations of family and employee ownership. They tout a culture of forward-thinking, strategic growth, and progressive initiatives to keep employees inspired and engaged!
· Drive overall sales growth for 4 key business segments.
· Lead a team to increase sales through the segment channels.
· Success will be measured on leading team to execute on channel sales strategies resulting in targeted growth.
· Position is located in the Midwest market and may require up to 50% travel.
- Minimum 7 Years Building Products Sales
- Strong Negotiation Skillset
- 2+ Years’ Experience Leading a Sales Team
- Aggressive, yet Relationship-oriented and Creative Professional
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Math Required, MBA preferred
If interested in this opportunity, submit resume to email@example.com include Channel Management Leader in Subject Line