This multi-million dollar company specializes in industrial manufacturing technologies used in a wide variety of vertical markets including Aerospace, Automotive, Wireless and Life Sciences. Today, they enjoy a majority market share in North America and are expanding rapidly on a global scale. Unlike other organizations that are expecting modest growth this year, this company has demonstrated double digit growth for the last several years and is expecting similar growth trajectory in the coming years. Priding themselves on being extremely customer focused, this forward-thinking company is a known technology leader in every market they touch.
- Overseeing new product marketing strategies, research and development for the Divisions largest product category.
- Truly own this product and will work cross functionally with teams domestically and abroad to drive their portfolio.
- Effectively communicate product information to a variety of audiences internally and externally.
- Require 35% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering Preferred)
- MBA a Plus
- 3+ Years’ Sales and Marketing Experience
- Must Have Product Line Management Experience From Conception to Launch
- Strong Business Acumen
- Exceptional Communications Skills
- Demonstrated Ability to Influence Cross Functional Teams
If interested in this position, please send resume to Kent Brown, email@example.com