The successful candidate hired for this position will play a key role in driving pull-through business by developing relationships with specifying engineers, large contractors, and end users. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys autonomy and desires to flex their entrepreneurial spirit with the backing and support of an effective team. This is a highly visible, revenue generating role poised for significant growth for a top performer!
This position is located in the Midwest and willing to travel 50-65% as required for success.
– Quantifiable Record of Relevant Sales Success
– Proven Success in Calling on Engineers and Contractors
– Strong Communication Skills with Technical and Non-Technical Material
– Building/Construction Background Preferred
– Self-Motivated and Disciplined Professional
– Bachelor’s Degree
Competitive compensation package to include a base salary, quarterly bonus, full benefits package and company car.