This Channel Management Leader will drive overall sales growth for 4 key business segments. This person will lead a team of 6 direct reports and 20+ rep firms to increase sales through the segment channels. Additionally, this role will be tasked with strategic sales calls to high level executives, and success will be measured on leading team to execute on channel sales strategies resulting in targeted growth. This is a key position within the organization with high visibility and significant history of career advancement from predecessors. This position is located in the Midwest market and may require up to 50% travel.
Competitive compensation package to include a base salary, quarterly bonus and full benefits package.
– Minimum 7 Years Building Products Sales
– Strong Negotiation Skillset
– 2+ Years Experience Leading a Sales Team
– Aggressive, yet Relationship-oriented and Creative Professional
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Math Required, MBA preferred