Our client is an established, 100 year old manufacturer of architectural building products. They hold the #1 market share in their respective field and are notorious for revolutionizing this product line. They are seeking an experienced employee to perform market research and analysis for their Atlanta location. Their unique culture combines a technically oriented staff with a friendly, causal ambiance. This particular opportunity lies within a division with high growth potential under a superior with a dynamic leadership style.
The incumbent manager will be responsible for developing and maintain strategic analysis functions within the company to support the decision making process with regard to marketing, product development, and overall strategy.
Candidates must have:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- 5+ Years Experience in a Corporate ($500M+ Revenue) B2B Marketing or Strategy Roll
- Very Strong Market Research Background
- Ability to Travel up to 25%
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
If interested in this opportunity, please contact our Search Associate, Katie Owens, at 404-327-5209, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.