A lot of business focused articles out there concentrate on tasks you should be doing every day, but rarely is the switch flipped. The article, “8 Things You Should Not Do Every Day,” by Jeff Haden does just that; offers up things to cut out of your daily activities that can lead to a more productive you. They are…
1. Constantly checking your phone
3. Thinking about things that are unimportant
4. Using multiple pop-up notifications
5. Letting your past affect your future
6. Waiting to take risks
8. Saying ‘yes’ when you don’t mean it
Visit the article to learn why these tasks might actually hurt the rhythm of your day and ultimately, your productivity.