Subsidiary of Distributing GIANT that is the largest and most recognized name in their space!
The primary goal of this position is to ensure double digit growth and 20% gross margin!
In essence, this job is route sales management to include:
– 80% of the time will be spent out in the field with Territory Managers selling, coaching/developing and meeting with their clients.
– 20% of the time will be spent doing administrative things like sales planning, reporting, analyzing performance of the branch, etc. This person will have P&L responsibility that is primarily top line focused with responsibility for gross margin.
Multi state territory includes GA, TN, FL (gulf only), MS, AL, and AR so travel is 60-80%.
Qualified Candidates Must Have:
* 5+ years proven success as a leader of territory sales people!
* Stable (no more than 2 jobs in 10 years – Prefer currently employed)
* VERY strong analytical skills and technical savvy!
* A person that will bring about fresh thinking and new ideas and will implement change.