Our client is notorious for superior customer care and constant innovation in outdoor landscape beautification. With their diverse customer base and growing market share they have developed in their long tenure of business, their reputation will only continue to flourish and ensure the endurance of this company.
The incumbent Channel Manager will have the responsibility to oversee several strategic aspects in both sales and markeitng for their national and regional accounts in North America.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or related field. (Masters preferred)
- 8+ years marketing/product development/project management experience
- 3+ years business P&L experience
- Mass Channel (retail) experience
- Excellent leadership and team skills
- Willingness to meet up 30% travel requirements
This position boast competitive salry in combination with a provided laptop, cell phone allowance, and a travel expense credit card. There are also options for 401K, stock grants, and bonus plans.
If interested, please contact our search associate, Lindsay Schaaf, at 404-327-5240 or via email at email@example.com.