Our client is a leading manufacturer in the utilities sector. With manufacturing locations spread out across the country, our client provides customers with engineering, design, manufacturing, testing, and galvanizing for a wide range of products within the utilities market.
- Direct lean manufacturing initiatives company wide, including implementation, training, performance measurement and hosting periodic kaizen and best practice events.
- Identify deficiencies within the manufacturing program, along with developing a plan of action.
- Perform periodic audits to ensure Lean methods are being upheld in the plant.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering preferred)
- Proven History of Operational Improvement
- 10+ Years of Experience in a Hands- On Manufacturing Environment
- Six-Sigma Experience a Plus
- Lean certification
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Kent Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org