Over the past three decades, our client has poised themselves as a leading supplier of high temperature plastic compounds, with facilities worldwide. Specializing in providing world-class customer service, product solution, and innovation, our client enjoys consistent growth and expansion in their market. They are currently seeking an Account Manager to expand their team to continue company-wide growth in the Western United States.
- Drive sales efforts while expanding the company’s products across the Western United States.
- Identifying and qualifying new business leads while maintaining large accounts already present in the area.
- Target OEMs and plastic manufacturers within the territory to achieve adequate account volume.
- Travel of approximately 50% is expected to provide superior customer interaction and service.
- Located in Southern California.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Field (Master’s preferred)
- 5+ Years of Experience in Plastics Industry
- 3+ Years History of Meeting or Exceeding Quota and Growth Margin
- Previous Sales and New Business Development Success
- Fast Paced, Team Oriented, and High Energy
If interested in this opportunity, Please send resume to Lindsay Schaaf, email@example.com