Our client is a privately held leading manufacturer of industrial and commercial construction products. With over 40 years in the industry, they offer a diverse product portfolio in addition to private labeling and contract manufacturing services. Our client’s mission is to continue to deliver quality substance and excellent customer service while expanding business across all segments. They are seeking to grow their team with talent that will align with their values and mission. This is a small company that listens and will make changes to dictate rapid growth.
· Overall responsibility for driving revenue growth through growing distributor relationships
· Calling on job sites, educating A&E firms, clients and partners on product performance
· Cultivate relationships by calling directly on distributors and specifiers
· Visiting job sites and facilitating educational presentations and meetings.
· Located in the Midwest and requires 50%+/- regional travel.
· Experience Selling to Distributors
· Experience Selling Construction Products
· Experience Calling on Job Sites
· Sales Hunter
· Strong Communication Skills
· Bachelor’s Degree
(Engineering or Construction Management preferred)
If interested in this opportunity, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org include Regional Manager in Subject Line