Our client is a leading industrial supplier and manufacturer serving many industries across the country. With over 50 years in the industry, they offer a diverse product portfolio under their reputable brand in addition to private labeling. Our client’s mission is to continue to deliver quality substance and excellent customer service. They are seeking to grow their team with talent that will align with their values and mission. This is a small company that listens and will make changes to dictate rapid growth.
· Driving revenue growth through growing distributor relationships, providing leadership for independent rep network, and educating A&E firms, clients, and partners on product performance
· Cultivate relationships by calling directly on distributors and specifiers, along with visiting job sites and facilitating educational presentations and meetings.
· Requires 50%+/- regional travel.
· Experience Selling to Distributors
· Experience Selling Construction Products
· Experience Calling on Job Sites
· Experience with Chemicals or Adhesives
· Strong Communication Skills
· Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering or Construction Management preferred)
If interested in this opportunity, submit resume to email@example.com include Regional Manager in Subject Line