This well recognized brand owns 70% + of the U.S. market! In their respective category, they are the largest manufacturer in the world. The company culture is energetic, team oriented, and is composed of very knowledgeable and diverse individuals who truly want to “win” together. This highly profitable organization is change driven and results oriented.
Qualified Candidates Will Have:
– 1+ Years’ Experience in a Heavily Analytical Role
– Experience working for a Manufacturer That is Selling to A Major Retailer
– Proficient in Microsoft Office– Very Strong in Excel, PowerPoint & Access
– Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
– Highly Organized and Strong Project Management Skills
– Demonstrated Team Player
Generous compensation package includes base salary and a bonus plan. In addition, a comprehensive suite of benefits to include medical and prescription drug coverage, HSA, HRA funding, dental insurance, vision insurance, flexible spending account, life and disability insurance, 401(k), employee assistance and wellness programs, and more!