Procrastination is part of an average work day, and something that can’t always be avoided. BUT there is a way to stop it from being an interference with your work-load. The article, “7 Ways to Stop Procrastinating at Work and Get More Done,” By Judy Bijou of Brazen Life provides tips to nip this problem in the bud! They are….
1. Make a list of specific tasks and daily goals
2. Understand your emotions
3. Let go of the inhibiting emotions
4. Counteract defeating thoughts with known positive truths
5. Break tasks down into smaller pieces
6. Plan for any obstacles that may arise
7. Resist the urge to do off-task things
Each of these steps is small in nature, but can make a huge impact on your daily productivity!