Our client is a global technology leader with over 70 years in business. This particular position lies within our client’s business unit, which is expanding with a new product introduction. This is an exciting time to join this innovative company, and make a visible difference by leading our client’s newest business development efforts.
The incumbent Lead Support Engineer will have overall responsibility for the third line support for both hardware and software support for this company’s new and innovative technology. They will be responsible managing a team of support engineers delivering their expertise on-site for each client. They will collaborate with an in-house team of developers, and will influence product development.
This opportunity is headquartered in the Greater Atlanta Area and requires heavy travel: approximately 70-80%. Successful candidates will possess an eye for detail, great documentation and writing skills, a drive to progress one’s own career, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or related field
- 8+ years sales experience as a field services engineer, project management, and systems and applications integrator
- Healthcare and information technology infrastructure experience
- Proven leadership ability
- excellent comunication and customer service skills
- vendor certification in Cisco and/or various Linux OS preferred
If interested in this opportunity, please contact our search associate, Katie Owens, at 404-327-5214, or via email at Kowens@rowlandmountain.com.