Our client is a global technology leader with over 70 years in the business. Their innovative products have a strong brand, and occupy 65% market-share in their industry. This company is expanding and this visible position provides growth.
- Have a strategic understanding of the business as well as understanding the dynamics of the market in order to drive press and public relations within North America
- Build awareness of the company’s visibility in the national and specialist media.
- Located in the Greater Atlanta Area and will require approximately 40% travel.
- Assist in writing and editing press release, bylined articles, case studies, speaker abstracts and other submissions to the media.
- Developopportunities to raise the profile of the company’s brand with the targeted audiences and develop public relations strategies.
- 5+ Years in Public Relations
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferably in Marketing or Communications
- Agency Experience a Plus
- Track Record of Success Gaining Press Coverage in Technology
This opportunity boasts a competitive salary with bonus potential.
If interested in this opportunity, please contact our Search Associate, Katie Owens at 404-327-5209 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org