Our client is a multi-billion dollar global provider of turnkey supply chain solutions. They have been in business for over 80 years and have been a leader in their field throughout their history. They are dedicated to serving the customer’s needs while maintaining consumer friendly aspects such as Green Initiatives. Our client is aggressively growing through recent major acquisitions, making now a fantastic time to join this organization.
- Sales and consulting, and managing a five state territory (Virginia, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Maryland and Delaware).
- Meet with all functional levels including management, engineering, and procurement teams to conduct audits/surveys to better understand their production processes and procedures.
- Analyze data and pricing to recommend enhancements and solutions related to LEAN process improvements, cost control, supply chain, workplace safety, and sustainability.
- Support sales representatives in identifying new opportunities at strategic accounts.
- Act as a consultant in identifying areas in client operations where products can be upgraded, inventories can be consolidated, and improve overall equipment efficiency.
- Assemble teams, and co-lead implementation projects; and guide clients in finding backing for capital projects.