Our client has been in business for over a century, and is the leading source in their industry. They are committed to quality products, which has led them to be the largest supplier in the world for their specific product. They are notorious for being the most innovative company in their field with extremely high quality products manufactured under great leadership.
- Product planning and strategic development for current products as well as R&D projects.
- Positioning the product relative to the competition, price management, promotions, and distribution.
- Coordinate cross functional teams and implement strategy in order to assure profit goals are met.
- Located or willing to relocate to Minneapolis
- Travel up to 50%.
- Deep understanding of marketing as well as business planning.
- Able to interact well with all levels of an organization, and have an executive presence.
- Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering, Business, or Related
- 8+ Years Progressive Marketing Experience In The Building Products Industry
- Proven Ability to Lead Group of People Successfully
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Katie Owens, email@example.com