in a fast-paced corporate environment, it is easy to get unorganized: your calendar gets out of control, priorities out of whack, and clutter accumulates in, on, and around your desk. Peter Economy is here to help, with the article, “6 Keys to Getting Organized.” Peter provides a quick list of tips on how to take charge of your life, instead of living in a mess.
1. Set goals and use them as a road map
2. ALWAYS maintain your calendar
3. State your day by setting your priorities
4. Prioritize said priorities
5. Tie up loose ends daily
6. Take an hour every so often to clean up your workspace