Consider some of the following questions to evaluate aptitude (aka “stress test”):
• It doesn’t seem as though you have enough experience for this role. Tell me why you believe we should hire you, or why I’m wrong in my assessment.
• Do you think you’re doing well in this interview?
• I don’t think I understand your answer. Can you please explain it differently?
• How would you handle putting in a couple hours of overtime after a busy, stressful day?
• Tell me about a time when you didn’t reach a goal. What happened, and how would we know the same situation wouldn’t occur here?
• How do you prevent a situation from getting too stressful to manage?
• What advice would you give to calm down a colleague who is stressed out about a deadline?
• How would you deal with frequent changes at work? Client expectations change, a deadline gets moved up, new inexperienced individuals joining the team, etc.
• How do you ensure that stressful situations in your personal life don’t affect your work performance?
Read upcoming posts for more! Contact us today!