Recession is a word of worry in the business world, and especially scary to those who own a small business. The article, “6 Essential Recession Survival Tips for Small Business,” by Gail Ellis offers tips to surviving a recession and coming out stronger on the other end. They are…
1. Staying positive
- A positive attitude is the main ingredient for any success story.
- You should be constantly marketing yourself to new and existing customers.
3. Be aware of all business costs
- You should be mindful of where your money is coming from and going to to devise a plan around what factors affect your business.
4. Keep your customers happy
- They are the ultimate deciding factor in your survival.
5. Have a great staff
- They are the lifeline of your everyday activities.
6. Be on the lookout for new opportunities
- They can present themselves in a variety of ways and you don’t want to miss out!
visit the article for more information and detail regarding each section.