Our client is a global leader in the steel utilities industry. They have been in business for more than 60 years continuously operating under the same innovative and progressive mind-frame as they do today. Now they operate over 50 manufacturing plants located on five continents and sell their products in more than 200 countries.
The Strategic Accounts Manager will have the opportunity to impact the South-West territory of a multi-million dollar utilities project.
- Efficiently implement SWOT analysis to approach the five-state territory
- Call on EPC (Engineering procurement and construction) agencies; DOTs (Department of Transport); Government owned utilities; IOUs (Investor-owned utilities); and municipalities.
- Work from home and travel to customer sites to build sales by maintaining strong relationships.
- Work autonomously to direct activities of territory managers and manufacturer’s reps to drive the sales process.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred)
- 5 – 7 Years OEM Sales Experience
- Proven Leadership Experience, Building/Managing Teams
- Proficient in SWOT analysis
- Knowledge of Utilities Market in Southern California
- Travel 60-70%
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Akshat Sharma, firstname.lastname@example.org