The successful candidate for this role works with the General Managers, customers and contractors to grow a new product line, and to spearhead a newly developed relationship. This role is perfect for a top performer who values independence and has the potential to lead others as well as enjoys working in a highly visible role.
This opportunity offers a competitive salary, bonus, profit sharing, company car and comprehensive benefits.
– 3+ Years AutoCAD Skills or Similar Software
– Understanding of Construction/Building Industry
– Ability to read House/Construction
– Framing Plans
– Experience Managing Inventory
– Bachelors Degree (preferred)
Interested? Contact us today!