Our client is a publicly traded multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 global distributor of electrical, industrial, communications, maintenance-repair-operating (MRO) and OEM equipment and supplies, construction materials, and advanced supply chain management and services. They are a large company with over 5,000 employees and over 100,000 customers worldwide. Our client operates eight fully automated distribution centers and over 400 full-service branches in North America and international markets, providing a local presence for customers and a global network to serve multi-location businesses and multi-national corporations.
- Provide complete oversight and management of all aspects of sourcing/purchasing for assigned locations to improve product costs while maximizing margins.
- Work directly with senior leadership in a highly visible capacity with significant runway for advancement opportunity.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred)
- Bilingual – French and English
- 3+ Years’ Experience In Strategic Sourcing, and Supply Chain
- Continuous Improvement in Costs and Margins
If interested in this opportunity, please contact Kent Brown at 404-327-5210 or email@example.com