Our Client is a world-wide supplier of building materials and industry leader in Exterior Finishing and coatings manufacturing, with a combined product history of over 150 years. With a foundation comprised of hard work, commitment, and loyalty, our client enjoys recurrent growth and is poised to move into the future with continual excellence in innovation, customer service, operational performance and ultimate results.
- Represent company brands and to support sales by providing technical assistance internally and to outside customers alike.
- Extensive technical knowledge of all products, as well as current building code information and application guidelines.
- Providing solutions to customer complaints as well as assisting with product testing.
- Travel of approximately 50% is required to provide necessary customer service.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ Years Experience in Building Products or Construction
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Extensive Technical Industry Knowledge of Products and Procedures
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Lindsay Schaaf, email@example.com
Follow Rowland Mountain on LinkedIn to keep up with industry insight, career management tips, and job openings!